What is Colorado Newborn?
Colorado Newborn is a new parent’s best friend – and a nationwide resource for Newborn Care Specialist placement. We understand that you are seeking only the best for your little ones. Colorado Newborn helps you to locate the best Newborn Care specialist for your family.
Newborn Care Specialists are highly trained and experienced in all aspects of newborn care. They travel across the globe to work one on one with discerning families. NCS are security savvy. They are knowledgeable about the needs of newborns traveling extensively with their parents for business and pleasure. NCS focus on implementing developmentally appropriate routines and sleep hygiene habits that will benefit the entire family for a lifetime.
PROUDLY SERVING FAMILIES IN:
Arvada | Aspen | Aurora | Centennial | Castle Rock | Colorado Springs | Conifer | Denver | Fort Collins | Fountain | Golden | Lakewood | Pueblo | Salida | Thornton | Vail | Westminster | And All Surrounding Areas
Who Can Benefit from Colorado Newborn’s Services?
- Families seeking professional, one on one care for their newborn beginning day one until nanny hire or other infant care is established.
- Professional support from someone who understands variations of normal and when to seek additional care.
- Parents focused on proper sleep hygiene from day one, reducing the need to sleep train later.
- Providers aiming to reduce overall stress during their postpartum period (often called the 4th Trimester)
- Families interested in customized care for their specific newborn and family unit rather than a one size fits all approach. (Babies can’t read parenting books after all)
- Parents looking for a stronger bond and less marital stress due to experiencing thorough support and care for their infant.
- Parents looking to invest in their children from day one with the best quality care available.
- Studies show that parents with quality postpartum support have better outcomes in the following areas:
- Lower risk of postpartum mood disorders
- Quick recovery with fewer complications
- Well established and longer-term breast/chest feeding relationships
Meet the Owner of Colorado Newborn
Jenn is one of Colorado’s leading specialists in connecting new parents with the finest professional support and guidance through pregnancy, birth, and infant care. In 1996, Jenn’s first son was born, and she wondered how new parents were supposed to do it all on their own. Over the next several years, Jenn dedicated herself to research and education. Parents started to come to her for pregnancy and infant advice, and her passion for family support was ignited.
In 2011, Jenn became formally trained and certified in supporting new families as a birth and postpartum doula. Shortly after, she founded Colorado Mountain Doulas, the first doula agency in Colorado Springs, and between 2019 and 2021, she added Advanced Newborn Care Specialist to her resume and is now an Advance Newborn Care Specialist and Postpartum Doula.
Today, she heads up Colorado Newborn, a statewide agency connecting parents with highly skilled and experienced Newborn Care Specialists. When not matching up tired new parents with their dream Newborn Care Specialist, Jenn can be found writing relatable blogs or enjoying the beautiful Colorado scenery with her husband; or enjoying family dinner and game night with their three kids and daughter in law, their five bunnies, two dogs, cat, and turtle on their 1/3 acre modern homestead in SE Colorado Springs.
Parker spent many years in the service industry before finding her passion in business administration in 2021, when she joined Jenn in running Colorado Mountain Doulas and Colorado Newborn. Since then, she has become an expert when it comes to designing beautiful forms, social media posts and other birth industry marketing materials. Not only does she have an amazing eye for beautiful layouts, she is constantly mastering new designs and systems in WordPress, Dubsado, Canva, Connecteam and others. She is an invaluable asset to our collective brands, and the brains behind so many of our most recent innovations.
Parker moved to Gunnison Colorado in 2016, attending Western Colorado University as a Recreation and Outdoor Education major. She spends her time off in Colorado Springs with her partner Chris, their German Shephard/Husky Oberon, and their giant cat Sheldon. They can often be found hanging out at home together, camping, hiking, and taking long drives into the mountains when she’s not visiting family in Texas and Greece. Parker also helps Jenn on the homestead, calling the time spent with the chickens and rabbits her favorite part of the day.